Here a set of screenshots of the Tiny Marbles CMS. Get a first impression how an editor can work with the administration tools of the CMS:
The easiest way is to check out Tiny Marbles CMS based on the standalone version. Only a few clicks are enough and you can start Tiny Marbles CMS on your machine in case you have a database installed. A little more work is a deployment using the *.war file, for this a web application server is needed. In both cases Tiny Marbbles CMS comes out of the box. After the installation the system is ready to work.
Examples based on Tiny Marbles CMS:
- South Expedition Africa => based on scheme 'Flexible layout'
- Catcase, bags and more made in Cologne => based on scheme 'Flexible layout'
- My Classic World => customized theme
- Peter Gloystein => based on the scheme 'Flexible layout'
- mybabywatch => based on the scheme 'Financial'
- Kazoku Karate Königsdorf e.V. => based on the scheme 'Horizontal tab system'
- Accountant website => based on the scheme 'Financial'
- Tiny Marbles CMS => based on the scheme 'Flexible layout'
- Travel blog => based on the scheme 'Flexible layout'
- Standalone version